Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

This week's results: 196.4 (down 1 pound from last week & 5 pounds total). Honestly, I was a little nervous this week, and I'm just happy I didn't gain any. I was admittedly, well, a wreck this week as far as eating well and exercising goes. It didn't help to have Super Bowl Sunday right smack-dab in the middle of my weigh ins, but really the problem was all me.



I didn't feel well most of the week (just a cold and a little sore-ness), and that made me want comfort food. Unfortunately, the worst possible foods tend to comfort me. I was awful at writing down my food, too. And I ate lots of stuff that I couldn't actually verify the nutrition stats on. Last week we talked about goals in our WW meeting. The challenge was to set a small and attainable goal to work on throughout the week. Well, I may be a week late, but that's what I will do this week. My goal is to get off my behind and be active for 10 minutes every day. (Yes, I realize that should be 30, but right now 10 minutes is more attainable for me.)



Also, I am participating in a blog "event" called Fitness Friday, hosted by this great lady named Brenda. She gives an assignment every week for any woman who wants to participate. It's Christ-centered and encouraging. So look for my Fitness Friday posts coming up. This week our challenge is to change it up! I'm not sure what to change since I just started this, but I'm sure I can do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment