Well, I'm back in town. While I must admit I wasn't perfect the past 4 days, I also have to say I did considerably better than I normally would have under the circumstances.
The foe: eating out. We ate out about once a day. This is mainly because we stayed at my grandma's RV park and you can't fit many groceries in an RV fridge. I will say I had some of the best biscuits & gravy (besides Grandma's) that I have ever had! Worth every point.
The friend: satisfying low-cal snacks. I packed lots of non-perishable munchies to help curb some hunger between meals. This really did help prevent me from pigging out when mealtime came. FYI: Fat-free Pringles Light and FiberOne toaster pastries could be my new best friends. You should check them out too, if you like snacking like I do, but don't want to spend your calories/Points/etc.
So the big weigh-in was today. It was the "official" kick-off weigh in for WW at work. 201.4
Normally I would be discouraged by this, because it looks at first glance like I gained almost 3 pounds from last week. But this is where it becomes important to know my body. This is my heavy week. My "special girl week" always adds 3-7 (yes, it's A LOT) of water weight, so I am not too concerned. I think next week will prove to be consistent with what I have been seeing already.
I think I'll post some of my favorite low-cal recipes in some upcoming posts. (Thanks for the great idea, Karly!) If you have any you'd like to share, you can post them as comments, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment