Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weighing In!

It was my first week at Weight Watcher @ Work. Although my official starting point weigh-in is next week, I decided to weigh in on their scale, just to see what came up. 198.8! Looks like I am already making progress, which is encouraging! Today we talked about eating satisfying foods and not depriving ourselves of our favorites. (I just have to remember that not everything can be my favorite!) I also did the stairs twice and walked around the building again.

Oh- and I started making a new grocery list. Hungry Girl (www.hungry-girl.com) put out an incredible supermarket list with all kinds of low-cal/low-fat foods, so I used that as a guide. I am actually looking forward to grocery shopping and trying out some new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! The scale is moving in the right direction! And, I LOVE Hungry Girl (although I haven't been by her place in awhile.)

    Hey, you should share any recipes you have to make a favorite healthier!

    ReplyDelete